cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Travel Agency Business Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Is there any module in SAP ERP that can be used for Travel Agency business model? I am currently testing the Travel Management module but apparently it is only for personnel travels, not customers of a travel agency who would be billed for their air ticket/hotel reservation purchases.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rani,

Right, T&E is definitely not for agencies. There is no special module in the general business suite for that. Check the SAP website to see, if there is an industry solution for the travel industry. I'm not aware of one, but there are so many now, it's worth checking.

Kind regards

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

Thanks for the answer, I was looking through the features in Travel Management, and in between the data import from the different major ticketing systems like Galileo and Amadeus and the other great features like Hotel reservations, care rental, train ticket purchases  it seems that SAP has gone the extra mile in the making of this module, and thought it would be sensible to extend these features for another module that fits the requirements of Travel Agencies business model.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rani,

normally each travel agency is using specific "back Office" Software for this Administration.

From my understanding there is no such Software available from SAP.

Kind regards,

Sigi

Answers (0)