cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reject reason in the sales order

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently, we customize the VA01.

When the amount of sales order over certain amount, say 100,000 USD, the sales order item will be set a reject reason.

And the sales order will not show in MD04 and the amount will not count in the credit used.

But actually, the amount of the sales order should count in the credit used.

What we want is that the sale order should not show in MD04 but the sales order amount should count in the credit used.

Is there any way or configuration to do?

Thank you

Alice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Alice,

If you are using Automatic credit control ,

Then there is a field i. e Max Doc value  in OVA8 tocode , where you can put the maximum value for your sales order.

So that when the sales order value exceed that amount. then it will be automatic credit block . and same time it won't pass the requirement to MRP /MD04 in sap standard.

Again it pass the requirement then check the requirement type and routine with ABAP'er .

Check it may help you to solve your requirement.

Regards

Pitabash

0 Kudos

Hi Pitabash,

I've try to set the Max.doc.value. But I can still see this new sales order requirement in MD04.

Is it because that we have user exit in scheule line cat. determination?

Where can I check whether if the sales order document with credit block? If the sales order document is blocked, how can I release it?

Thank you.

Alice

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alice,

yes, this is not a SAP standard , we need to go for routine creation and further assignment in SPRO.

if scenario was to do not consider amount like 10000USD then i would have simply advised to set delivery block =01 credit block to acheive the requirement without touching any current set up.

but here scenarion  is little differant hence plz create routine under IMG-SD-Basic function-Avaalability check and transfer of requirement - requirement for check........

kindly have a look at above path, i feel you will get the result as expected.

thanks

Mahesh

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

I suggest you to use BAdI MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA, to control when the sales order will be displayed on MD04. I wrote the following BLOG post for the most useful BAdIs on MRP, which may be useful:

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/manufacturing-pp/blog/2013/08/12/badis-for-mrp

BR

Caetano

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alice,

Instead if setting a Reason for Rejection, try to insert a Delivery Block.

Delivery block can be inserted manually or automatically by a user Exit which will check the total value of Sales Order & insert Delivery Block if the value exceeds by 1,00,000 USD.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alice,

In your Sales order, Reason for rejection should have been triggered by some Custom code. Please check with your ABAPER.

They should have written a code if Net value is more than 100,000. In the code they are passing Reason for rejection (VBAP-ABGRU).

After the Reason for rejection, Considers your item value based on your Reason for rejection configuration.

Check your Reason for rejection configuration. If Statistical field is marked as X for the corresponding Reason for rejection code, then the item value will not be added to the Net value.

Regards,

Raja Durai

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Durai,

i cannot be with you on your suggestion here--

Because if you keep X in statistical field then ---this item net value will not be carried to total net value----""BUT IN BILLING THIS ITEM NET VALUE WILL BE PRESENT--THEREBY ACCOUNTABLE FOR CREDIT"""

(Sales order total net value will differs with Billing net value as per your suggestion)

Pl try once in your system and let me know..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

Please read my blog carefully. I am not suggesting him to maintain statistical check in the reason for rejection.

I just asked him to check whether the Statistical check is configured already.

If it is configured in such a way, I may have to differ from your opinion. If statistical check is maintained, even billing won't be having net value. I request you to check that.

Regards,

Raja Durai

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alice,

When you are putting reason for rejection then the document will be completed and the amount will not be calculated in Credit.So please dont use Reason for rejection in this scenario.

Suppose If a customers Credit limit is 100,000USD and given the order with this same value and you rejected the document and but again will take into credit considerations--again the same customer asked for 10,000 USD worth of order then this order will go for Credit block??

With this behaviour of your system obviously customer will get annoyed and can shout on business.

I think we are not here to face the problems.

You can try with Max document value as suggested by Our respected Member-PITABUSH.

also please deactivate Req/Assembly for the relevant Sch.Lines.

Can you please tell us --WHY YOU USED USEREXIT IN SCH.LINE DETERMINATION??

WHAT EXACTLY MADE YOU TO GO FOR THIS?

Pl let us know.

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

I've checked with our ABAPER that there are no user exit in the determination of schedule line categories.

The use of rejection reason in sales order for credit control is for a while. We have other system such as workflow to help users to confirm the condition of sales orders. After the application of the workflow system is approved, the approved sales order will be changed by user to the condition without reject reason.

The max document value cannot solve this issue, because the max value of each sold-to is dynamic and be determined in the user exit of VA01.

Thank you for the reply of my issue.

We'll try another way to solve this issue.

Alice

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try by maintaining NP as MRP Type for that material and check whether it is updating only Credit Management.

G. Lakshmipathi

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

a rejected item is not relevant for credit, and I fear there's no way to influece this behaviour.

If your requirement is not to see the Sales Order in MD04, you can try to determine a "temprary" Requirement type not relevant for the trasfer of requirements.

Best regards,

Andrea