cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail sent to only one reciepient

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue for which I am unable to find the solution and neither am I finding a proper approach in order to debug the scenario.

From VF02 transaction, for a billing document, I create an invoice of output type as RD00 and medium as External Mail. In the Further Data section, I have mentioned the dispatch time as "Send immediately (when saving the application). Now, when I save the billing document with this Invoice details, an e-mail is sent with the details of the invoice.

The issue that I am facing is that, this email is sent to only one recipient whereas there are multiple recipients to whom the mail has to be sent. The problem is that I have tried debugging the entire module pool program when Save button is clicked but I could not find the point where the mail is being formed. I also tried placing breakpoints in the standard function modules and classes that are used to send the mail but none of them triggered. So, I am suspecting that it is standard that is sending the mail.

Request you to please help me with this issue and help me finding the place where the mail is being formed so that we can find the solution to this problem.

Thanks and regards,

Preeti Viswanath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP will sent email notification to only one recipient.  If you want to sent to multiple recipients, go through this blog

This is based on the assumption that you have gone through the following note

• Note 1260015 - Sending mail to multiple recipients

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your answer.

The system that we are using is ECC 5.0 and the solution that is referred in the blog is not applicable.

Can you suggest some other option.

Thanks and regards,

Preeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Has someone come across such a situation.

Please help !!!

Thanks and regards,

Preeti

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you gone through the note I suggested ?

G. Lakshmipathi