cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of delivery date(requested delivery date/ proposed delivery date)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Requested delivery date/proposed delivery date at order level was different from the delivery document.

At order level delivery date was proposed based on lead days maintained in shipping point and route for example 30/08/2013, but when we see this field at delivery level (LFDAT) it is changed to 29/08/2013.

Please suggest the possibilities, how LFDAT date got redetermined at delivery level. also suggest possible places to check this in standard delivery program.

Thank you,

Regards,

Pratap.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add Shiva' comment, Please go to Delivery-> Environment->Changes- then execute . you will come to know what are all the changes took place. As per me The delivery date in Delivery document which was copied from the sales order was manually changed.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinu/shiva,

Thanks for your response.

I have checked the environment changes, there is also possibility that user might have changed the feild while delivery creation. Please suggest if there is any other possibilities

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What it is showing in the changes. Did it was changes by user ?

As per my knowledge i don't think so system will determine the different delivery date in delivery and sales order differently. what ever date is copied in sales order which will be copied to Delivery.

thanks,

Srinu.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivery date will be deermined as specified by you and also the lead time on Sales doc. type

The same date will be copied to delivery document but the user can chage while delivery creation.