cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain pricing procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I and New in SD and need to configure Pricing Procedure, I am using YRVA01 PRICING PROCEDURE,

Scenario 1:

The Requirements is this.

PR00Unit Price3,245,678.00
MWSTTax (12%)389,481.36
ZOCHOther Charges110,238.54
Total3,745,397.90

I need to bill the total of 3,745,397.90.

Scenario 2:

The Requirements is this.

PR00Unit Price3,245,678.00
MWSTTax (12%)389,481.36
Total3,635,159.36
ZOCHOther Charges

I need to bill the total of 3,635,159.36,

The Other Charges is statistical.

I already configured the Conditions, but I need to know how am I going to configure the Pricing Procedure.

Also, how can I configure the MWST to automatic value of 12% in condition. MWST condition value should not be key-in manually.

Hope that I'm clear.

Thanks in Advance,

Lui

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lui,

If you maintain Other charges (ZOCH) as statistical, value will not be added to the net value.

It is better you maintain two different condition types to capture Other charges.

Please maintain the first condition type before tax condition type, but not as a statistical.

Second condition type also can be maintained before tax condition type, but as a statistical.

As for as MWST is concerned, you can maintain the tax percentage using tax code. But it is also necessary to maintain in VK11.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I already Maintained MWST in VK11 and set value to 12%, but when I try to put the Condition MWST on Sales Order , it still requires a Manual input of 12% Value

kishorp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lui,

Please check in the Master Data whether you have set Customer and Material liable for Tax.

If not then please activate the tax liability field for customer and material master in question.

Thanks,

Kishor

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this possible?

Ctyp.Value
PR00.   3,400,000.00
MWST12%       408,000.00
ZLMF.       123,245.00
.Net Value   3,931,245.00

I need only to Tax the PR00 Condition Type, and Other Charges ZLMF will not be statistical so on the billing I will see the amount of net value. How do I populate the pricing procedure determination.

How do you set the Step & Counter and Other field marked red.

Thanks in Advance!

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need put 230 in from field against the MWST con type so that it will calculate the tax only PR00.

Ex.

step  con type  From

230    PR00    

240   MWST    230

But i don't understand why you are calculating the Tax only PR00?

Why not on both PR00+other charges?

Will you charge the customer both PR00+other charges? or only PR00 value?

If you charge the customer both PR00+other charges to the customer then definitely you need to calculate the Tax on both as per the Tax law which is my understanding.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Other charges should not be taxed. we will only tax the Unit Price which is PR00.

or should I make the other charges statistical and make a direct FI post to the customer for other charges?

Thanks,

Lui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, all is helpful. I need only to Tax the PR00 Condition and ZOCH is not taxable. But on the billing ZOCH should appear.

Regards,

Lui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lui,

Here I am not sure whether system will add the value of a condition type to Net value if it is maintained after tax condition type.

Kindly check and maintain. But wherever you maintain, it will be transferred to Billing.

Because the price will be copied from the Sales order unless any redetermination happened at Billing.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to have two pricing procedures for this.  For first scenario, you need to place the condition types as you listed with respective Account Keys assigned to those but for the second scenario, you need to check the box "Statistical" for condition type ZOCH in your pricing procedure.

G. Lakshmipathi

kishorp
Participant
0 Kudos

If the 2 scenarios that you have mentioned are the prices you want to charge for two different customers...... I suggest you maintain two pricing procedure one with ZOCH as the statistical condition( Bill total of 3,635,159.36) type and the other with ZOCH as a normal condition (Bill Total of 3,745,397.90) type. (Tcode V\08)

Also, for these two customers create different Customer Pricing Procedures and assign it to the respective customer master data.

Now go to Tcode OVKK and set up respective pricing procedure determination.

(Sales Area+ Customer pricing procedure + Document Pricing procedure)

1. Sales Area + Cusotmer pricing pro 1 + Document pricing procedure = Pricing with ZOCH as statistical condition type.

2. Sales Area + Cusotmer pricing pro 2 + Document pricing procedure = Pricing with ZOCH as  a normal condition.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kishor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, but I need only to Tax the PR00 Condition and ZOCH is not taxable. But on the billing ZOCH should appear.