cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To have available date of Preq prior to holiday/non-working day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys , I have question based on the following scenario :

Heuristic creates Preqs at one DC at a particular date. However , if the date happens to be a holiday , the available date is adjusted to the next working day. However , my requirement is to create the Preq on the day prior to the holiday instead of the day after the holiday. Is it possible to have Preqs with available date prior to the holiday ? If yes , then please guide me through the process.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I am sorry but I think that your request cannot be achieved with SNP Heuristics.

Please check an answer from development:

"SNP-Heuristic will carry over the demand to the first possible valid day if downtime is exist and than start to do the backward and forward scheduling to check the possibility of the receipt date.

SNP-Heuristic is bucket oriented planning, it means the planning is from one bucket to the next bucket period. It means, incase of downtime the system will go to the next first valid

bucket to process."

Regards,

Leonardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, you can use resource calendar instead of the receiving calendar to control this.

Resource calendar will be checked during PR scheduling phase, where it will look for a working day backwards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ada ,

Thanks for your info , but the requirement is on Distribution center and not on manufacturing plant.

So , I am wondering if its possible to have a resource for DC ?  If yes , then could you guide me with the steps to maintain it.

Thanks a lot.

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can set a handling in resource in location master (/sapapo/loc3).

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

We had implemented something similar in the past.  This will require a custom development.

As I remember Z program used to run after SNP Heuristics and then again after Capacity Leveling to adjust planned order dates.

I believe we had used  'BAPI_MOSRVAPS_GETLIST2' to get the list of planned orders for list of locations and the adjust the planned order dates.

1. Get all the list of Planned Orders generated from Heuristics/Capacity Leveling

2. Find the next or previous working day and change the planned order date to next or previous available working date.

3. Changed order entries are written in program output(spool list).

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish ,

According to your z developement ,  the program will find the previous working day and change the planned order date to that day. However , my question is , will the program do this for all the planned orders generated ?  This is because we only want those planned orders to be shifted to previous day which are falling on a holiday or non-working day.

Please let me know your suggestions whether this will change the date to the previous working day for all the planned orders generated or only for those which are falling on non working day.

Thanks a lot for your help.