Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Repository Naming Standard for OpenText Archive Server

former_member196171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have installed three OpenText Archive Servers ( DEV QA and Production)  to be connected to three ECC environments: DEV ,QA and Production.  Functional Team  want  V7 content repository name for all three environments,  so that they don't have to change any configuration.  Now my question: Is it problem ( or problem in future down the road)  if same  V7 content repository name is used in OAC0 in each ECC system which are  connected to three different Archive servers? Is there any naming standard needs to follow ?

Thanks

Al Mamun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can use  the same repository name. Since all the SAP systems are different and connected to different Archive servers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't see any issue in defining as V7 as i check V7 is not defined in the system.

So can define it as V7. I am using R1,R2 and Z1 in my system as repository name. I think till repository name is not being used in OAC0 you can use it.

Just found one note .

315604 - Repositories A2,A3,A7,D1,D3,DT,F1,F2,I1,IR

The above note does not tell you about the naming convention but tell you actually which all repository are there and came from the sap system as customising .

Thanks

Rishi Abrol