cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to stop message processing once the communication channel object is procesed ?

former_member216332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a not very common situation here. Lets say its a file to file scenario.

I have a sender communication channel that uses a script to pick lot many files & merge them into a single file & place them in a folder.

This requirement works fine without a receiver agreement or a receiver communication channel.

Required end result is achieved except, the SXMB_MONI for obvious reasons throws the "No receiver agreement found for sender... " error.

Is there a way to stop this error in MONI like stopping the message processing right after the Communication Channel object or something ?

Thanks

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

May be u can try to put some dummy conditions at ur RD step and select ignore for "if no receiver is found" option so that subsequent pipeline steps are not executed...

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member216332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Thank you all for the immediate response & support.

Regards

Sam

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

as suggested by Amit, the best way is to stop in RD.

Why are you merging the files using sender comm channel using script, you can achive that by script at your FTP location (pearl script) and that will merge the file.

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Just curious why you are not using the script to just merge the files and use receiver communication channel to place the final file into the target folder?

Regards,

BRV

former_member216332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

There is no technical hurdle there but to edit the script, I should go through a series of approval processes which is time consuming. If theres a way to do it within XI, it would be easier.

Thanks

Sam