cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS:IR->post installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

on gvng Tcode sxmb_ifr and clicking ir and providing user name XIREPUSER which i created in tcode su01 for psswd it is throwing the following authorization error:-

" You must change the password in the SAP system where the integration server is running " in IS too i have created authorization in su01.how to overcome this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

dont use serice user . create new dialog userid and password and login

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to create dialog user id and psswd plz do guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto visualadmin and create userid and password and assign roles to ur userid

Message was edited by:

Sreeram Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not able to find visual admin at t he desktop is it that need to be configured in the server.Next in xi home page on clicking the admin tab what shall be the user name and pswwd if it has to be set can you say how though it being an basics question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>is it that need to be configured in the server</i>

Yes....Take basis team help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you wont have visualadmin inur desktop.it is availabe in xi server. you need to cinfgure in ur dessktop separtely

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working in mysap ecc 6.0 so there isnot seperate xi server as such can you

suggest thus configuring in server ? in desktop? if any one could guide me how to carry out in server ? reply as " take basics help " is not the soln i need the soln if you can kindly suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok then do this

http://server:port/useradmin

enter this url use admin user and password to login . once you login u can create user id and password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

basically configuring the visual admin tool is the responsibiilty of Basis team.Not the developers responsibilty.....You dont have the authorization also for configuration.Thats why I suggested to contact Basis team......

If you have authorization.....open your visual admin tool using "go.bat" file and configure it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you sreeram what shall i gve the username and password ,if authorisation for the same is to be created then where? the home page is : - welcome SAP netweaver.... plz do guide me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

http:
host:port\useradmin -- you can see the users by search and see the roles and modify.

But if you have the Admin user id then it may be possibel

this is not for adding user roles.

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

tologin, u need basis ie. wasadmin userid and password. once you login u can create a userid and password and assing to roles the newly created userid