Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error connecting to external system

nelson_chamba2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I need to connect my customer system to my solution manager as you can see on the screenshot but when I test the admi users it gives me this error:

1. I can logon to my customer via saprouter string that I inserted there with the admin users that I´m also using there so?

What could be the problem?

Best regards,

Nelson Chamba\

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try that Nelson,

If you can't use the RFC wizard from LMDB you can create it manually and assign it later, follow that manually steps:

1.,- go to managed system, sm59 transaction

2.- create a new RFC named SM_<solmanSYSID>CLNT<solmanclient>_BACK, type 3, EN language, user and password, and check authority checks for that RFC connection.

* for my system is:  SM_SMPCLNT444_BACK

3.- on SM59 in solution manager create a new RFC named  SM_<managedSYSID>CLNT<managedsystemClient>_READ, type 3, EN language, user and password, and check authority check for that RFC connection.

*for my system is: SM_PYBCLNT100_READ

Authorizations profiles for that users:

D_SOLMAN_RFCSolution Manager RFC User
S_BDLSM_READ                         Checkauthorization for Solution Manager SDCCN
S_CSMREG                         CSMREG
S_CUS_CMP                         Compare Customizing between systems, display only
S_KWHELP                         Knowlegde Warehouse (Help Center)
S_SD_CREATE                         Create  Message profile for BACK-Dest (SUPPDESK_CREATE)

4.- then, go to LMDB, select your system, select RFC tab and add manually the recent RFC that you have created manually.

* remember to create used clients manually if it is not created while you download data from SLD.

Regards,

Luis

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson

Could you check this SAP KBA

1839918 - SOLMANDIAG: Error when opening an RFC connection

Regards

Sriram