cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check and Send clearing radio button value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a radio button in a form and the field has type ASR_DT_RADIOBUTTON in Fields section of form scenarios and the field is not included in any generic/backend services. I am passing this form to workflow and creating a infotype after the last approval in workflow based on this value. But when the form is opened and filled out by the first user and the user does check and send, the radio button value is getting cleared. All the other fields filled by the form are remaining as is except this field. I am unable to find the issue. Did anyone face this issue? Any clues where I can look for?

Thanks,

Suma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the binding and also the field group associated with user event.

Thanks

Santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Florian and Santosh. This is solved. I did not move the customizing changes to other client.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

just recheck your event you are using. It is importing, that your event is just done once when pressing the button. I think there is your problem. A Workaround would be to create a similar global variable and put your value once in, by checking if the value is initial.

You know something like that:

IF( $.yourvar == " " );

CASE button;

when $.yourvar.approved;

$.yourvar = "doworkflow";

when $.yourvar.delayed;

$.yourvar = "donothing";

ENDCASE;

ENDIF;

I'm not sure, if syntax is right correct because i putted it out of my mind. So be patient

Regards

Florian