cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP LSO Key concepts

0 Kudos

Hi Member,

Need assistance with studying SAP LSO.

I am currently associated with Elearning job with an IT company. I have experience as an end user on Authoring Environment in SAP LSO. I did training in SAP HCM, and have exposure to OM and PA.

I am planning to get into implementation of SAP LSO. I need guidance to be suited for implementation job.

Need help with understanding key topics to be understood thoroughly to crack my technical interview.. which will be majorly on Knowledge in SAP LSO.

kindly help me with Important concepts in SAP LSO to be understood thoroughly.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth Gundala,

This course is only scheduled in the following countries right now:  Brazil, UAE, USA, Russia, Germany, Switzerland, Norway and Africa.  You can see the schedules by selecting the country field in this link:  https://training.sap.com/v2/course/hr272-sap-enterprise-learning--e-learning-development-and-integra...

HR272 is being produced as an e-learning course in 2014.  Once it is available, you will be able to find it with course code HR272E.  We expect it to be available in early Q2.

Best,

Regina

0 Kudos

Thank you Regina.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thank you Rose Loisi.

Thanks a lot for providing with valuable information.

I tried to book a course HR272 SAP Enterprise Learning – E-Learning Development and Integration, there is no schedule available for this particular course in India. Even tried to prebook but this option doesn't work and tried to get information from institutes who provide SAP Certification in India they replied with the same (No Schedule).

Could anyone please kindly let me know how I can learn this module or  book this course HR272 SAP Enterprise Learning – E-Learning Development and Integration in India.

0 Kudos

Thank you for interest in learning more about the  SAP Learning Solution.

Follow this link for the SAP training options.  Please call central registration if you would like more information to book a class, which can be taken virtually or in a classroom setting.  There are many options for you to pursue further knowledge iin this area.  You can also go to the SAP training main area and type in "Enterprise Learning" or simply access the following.

https://training.sap.com/us/en/search?query=Enterprise Learning&filter=

0 Kudos

Thank you Rose Loisi.

Thanks a lot for providing with valuable information.

I tried to book a course HR272 SAP Enterprise Learning – E-Learning Development and Integration, there is no schedule available for this particular course in India. Even tried to prebook but this option doesn't work and tried to get information from institutes who provide SAP Certification in India they replied with the same (No Schedule).

Could anyone please kindly let me know how I can learn this module or  book this course HR272 SAP Enterprise Learning – E-Learning Development and Integration in India.