cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Receive failed: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i am execute tcode : /IWFND/EXPLORER to get service document, am getting error like HTTP Receive failed: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED.

Please help me resolve this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmendiran

First you should check, whether from RFC destination of the service is accessible or not.This might indicate some firewall settings need adjusting. Then check the ICM and system logs to find RFC destination of the proxy generated.  Go to the logical port and click on display & click on "Additional Info" tab.Then, u will see "HTTP Destination" , copy it and go to SM59 and search for it . It will be in Type 'G' Connection. Now click on "Connection Test".

If service is not accessible then there is some network issue like port is not open etc, You have to check the trace from ICM it will say what is the problem. Also check the following setting in SICF t-code. Go to transaction SICF-->Execute --> GOTO -->Port information.

Here you can see your HTTP and SMTP services in case check whether they are enabled in your system or not. let me know ur RFC name too so that our experts can also help u further.

Check these links too as u can get more detailed understandings
Note: kindly take ur Basis team support, as they will be well aware of this functionality's more.
Hope this Information will be useful
Cheers
Pradyp
former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyp,

I am facing an issue with "HTTP Receive failed: ICM_HTTP_PROXY_HOST_UNKNOWN" (as like below) , so we have tried to figure out for the RFC destination if the Proxy generated.

Can you please guide me to fix the issue,

Thanks in advance,

Bhaskar N