cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Receiver Agreement found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am working on a scenario : SNC------>PI(ccBPM)-------->Webservice.

All the configuration are working fine in Dev and Quality system.But in Prod while testing the flow of message from SNC to Vendor via PI, I faced the Issue of No receiver Agreement found from SNC to ccBPM.

Issue is in Technical Routing.

While testing the same message from the Testing tool in ID , In quality system, it is working fine but in Prod system  its showing Receiver Agreement Issue.

Also checked the SXI_CACHE, I am not able to find the Integration Process for the activated Vendor which are their in Quality.

#Note : We have imported two vendors in Prod and activated just one as required. Does it will affect in any manner.

Please help me to solve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have missed the configurable parameter and Added the Xpath as a parameter in

integration directory in the integration process component and able to run the scenario succesfully.

Thanks a lot for your Expert Advise 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Receiver agreement is required for Web service System, as your error is at SNC to BPM, either BPM object is not activated properly or the interface determination mapping target structure is not able to call the receiver determination step from BPM to Web service.

As mentioned you have not activated a Vendor, they could be a possibility some dependent object may be missed in change list. Activate both Vendor objects and test the scenario.

Check if the required Integration process (BPM) object has return code 0 at SXI_CACHE as below:

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas

Goto integration directory and execute T-code SXI_CACHE

check whether the receiver agreement exists or not.

If exists, then take the following values from the failed messages header in MONI and tried to find out the receiver agreement using search in ID

sender system

receiver system

receiver interface

receiver interface namespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

can you see which parameters are required of that Receiver Agreement? There must be some mismatch of parameters. Maybe you find that in a detailed error message, in message trace or Default Trace.

Regards,

Jörg