SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1b Article to Article Transfer movt.309

former_member542334
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am trying to do an Article to Article transfer using MB1B movt. type 309. This 2 articles is a Sales Set and has component. I cannot continue on the process because the system shows error message "Combination of movement type 309  and function selected not possible"...

Does anyone can help me on this?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Bernardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bernado

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bernado

0 Kudos

Hello Jove,

The link you showed me is relevant to MM ERP. My issue is SAP for Retail. The Material or Article we are doing a movt.309 has components attached. So we are transferring stocks from a material that has an article category Sales Set.

Is there any relation on this?

Regards,

Bernardo

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Where do you want to do the mov 309? In a distribution center? Think that structured articles are exploded at shops. Check also the entries in table MBEW for this article and plant.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

According to my simulation, the movement type 309 will not work in Article that has Article Category "Sales Set" either it is in DC or shops.

So what we did is to use MI10 and enter the old and new article. Make the old article ZC and enter the current stocks on the new article.

Thank you.

Regards,

Bernardo

0 Kudos

Hi Bernardo,

Whenever we scrap the Sales Set Article, the 'Inventory Cost Variance' account is triggered. This is due to 'Zero' stock in the Sales Set Article.

Is there any solution to post this to regular 'Inventory Loss" account ?

Thanks,

ASB