cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping cost to be accounted in the copa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a problem in capturing shipping cost (freight cost) to copa. This cost will be booked by the sales people after invoice with the account assignment  of sales order. Whatever the shipping cost booked to the sales order to be accounted in the copa. Client wants to profitability at sales order in the copa.

Please suggest me how to bring into the copa which is having sales order account assignment.

Thaks and regards,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dawoodkhalid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please map the shipment cost relevant cost element in OKB9 as relevant to COPA

posting i.e. check the PSG box. Complete the FI transfer structure for the same as well

The data flow in short is FI-GL --> CTR/ORD --> PSG (Profitability Segment).

This will give you profitability from FI-GL to CO-PA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Khalid for your timely reply. I have selected Slaes order is a charcteristic in the copa report. Can we get shippment cost for each sales order level through OKB9 and FI transfert structure.

Please suggest me on this.

Regards,

Lakshmana Kumar

dawoodkhalid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No, by this way (i.e. through OKB9) all of the shipment cost fall into a profitability segment not to the individual orders.

For individual order assessment you have to assign the shipment cost to the order first then run assessment cycle through KEU5.

Assign points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

Based on Pricing condition types defined in Sales order, you can map the Condition types to Value fields, so as to flow the Freight Cost/Revenues to COPA Value fields.

Try and know your updates..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maalik,

Shipping cost will be booked after invoice made, hence we cannot map with the condition types with the value fields.

Regards,

Kumar