Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ciffing from ecc to apo

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could some one please guide me how to CIF the Warehouse, Loading Point and Transportation Planning Point from ECC to APO?

AND

Can you please give me some idea the sequencing of master data CIFing and Transactional data CIFing from ECC to APO?

AND

also Want to know how to CIF Compay code,Purchasing organization, purchasing group, sales organization, DC and Division to APO from ECC?

Thanks,

Prasnop

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasnop

You are likely to receive more answers, and quicker answers, if you restrict your questions to one per posting.

Could some one please guide me how to CIF the Warehouse, Loading Point and Transportation Planning Point from ECC to APO?

I don't believe these objects are included in standard CIF.  You would have to create an enhancement of some sort.  Plants and distribution centers are included in standard.

Can you please give me some idea the sequencing of master data CIFing and Transactional data CIFing from ECC to APO?

I suggest you use the search feature (the box in the upper right hand corner of this page).  This question has been asked and answered here many times.  In general, master data should be transferred  before transactional data. If there are other dependencies, (e.g. product is dependent upon plant; Production Version is dependent upon Work Center) then such logic should also be included in your sequencing.

also Want to know how to CIF Company code,Purchasing organization, purchasing group, sales organization, DC and Division to APO from ECC?

APO is basically a planning tool, not an execution tool.  Company code, purchasing org, purchasing group, sales org, DC, and division are typically irrelevant for planning, and are not included in the standard CIF as master data objects.  Some bits and pieces of these ECC objects may appear in some of the standard transferred objects.  For instance, Purchasing org is contained in a Purchase Info record in both ECC and in the APO equivalent object, but the purchasing org itself is not maintained as a master data object in APO.

For more info on Core Interface, try SAP help

Integration of Master Data and Transaction Data - SAP Library

Best Regards,

DB49