Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVS help not working

narendar_naidu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After a proper search im posting this.

I am working on a webdynpro application which calls a adobe form. Initial screen in webdynpro i have 3 buttons when i click one an adobe application form is called,on which i have few push buttons, when i click any of them the F4 help Populates.I have a requirement to add a additional button in the form which when clicked in the webdynpro shud populate custom f4 help.

i have created a normal button in Adobe , assigned the button to the field in script editor(var fieldName = "FIEDNAME").

In  webdynpro i have created a OVS_FIELDNAME method , in the component controller context attribute assigned OVS method,in the context view also updated .

All the OVS methods for the ADOBE push buttons are written in the component controller methods.

In the view layout ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER also have added the new button property and assigned value to it.

the F4 help works fine for all buttons in ADOBE form except for mine...

i need help in what shud be done in ADOBE FORMS as well as WEBDYNPRO ABAP for the pushbutton to work.

please share any links or throw some light, only specific to calling ADOBE FORMS in WEBDYNPRO and OVS help for ADOBE in webdynpro.

regards,

Naren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narendar_naidu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I am closing this, as i have tried using ISR value hep in my adobe ,and its working fine now.

thank you.

Answers (0)