cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find list of users based on expired date in GRC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Do we have a report in GRC 10 to find the list of users based on expired date?

Thanks

LAK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

GRC users or ECC users?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

I need it for both through NWBC.

Thanks

LAK

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Lakshmi

Management report shows locked and expired users after the configuration parameters 1028-Include Expired Users and 1029-Include Locked Users have been set to YES.

Check the management report once you set these parameters, it will show you locked as well as expired users.

Thank you

Regards

Maltesh

former_member400151
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maltesh,

By Management report do you mean Reports and analytics-->Management report? I don't see it displayed.

All I see is Access Dashboards,Access risk analysis reports,Access request reports,Role management reports,Security reports,Audit reports,Emergency access management reports and risk terminator.

I did change the parameter 1028 and 1029, but still could not see a link that will show Expired users and locked user list.

Please advice.

Thanks

Lakshmi

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

you can run a risk analysis on user level and include "All Objects". When you change to "Management View" you will be able to see all the users. I guess that's what Matesh has mentioned but doesn't answer your question.

I am not sure whether there is a standard report to analyzed locked/expired users in GRC. Personally I always use table usr02 in the ECC and GRC system to analyze locked and expired users. Field GLTGB shows the valid to date and UFLAG if the user is locked.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member400151
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankyou Alessandro!!! Ya I am aware of the backend tables but was curious to know if this option would be available from GRC end for business to figure out if they need to extend some contractors access periodically.

This answers my question. Thankyou once again.

Thanks

Lakshmi