cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Shopping Cart PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have approved shopping carts and can see the PO numbers in the related documents, but how can I view or print the PO as the vendor would see it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

SAP system generates the output of every object, which can be sent out of the system using different communication mediums. All this is setup in customisation.

In your case, if you just click on the PO link on related document tab (On SC). It will open the PO details in a new window. On the PO detail screen there should be a button on the top "Print preview". If you click on it there will be another window showing the PO details in PDF format. This is the exact copy of the PO which vendor will get it in case you are sending the PO using fax/e-mail/post. For POs sent on XML, there is XML output generated which can be seen in SXMB_MONI.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It depends if you are on classic scenario or extended classic.

Classic: Go to txn ME23N and input hte PO number and click on print preview. use transaction PDF! to download it in PDF format.

extended classic: click on the PO link in hte SC follow on document or search for the PO in portal using query. You can open PO from there and click on print preview.

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I would say that we can go to Process PO screen-- Display PO -- Print preview --- and later can print it

Regards

Pavithra