cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJIA does not display payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

In a scenario, I have posted PO and then MIGO and MIRO. Further completed process with payments.

There are 2 condition types in PO. Both the values has been flowing till the payment. The first condition type is displayed in CJIA with value type 57. Whereas the second condition type is still displayed as value type 51 in CJIA. Why this is not converted to 57?

Kindly provide your input.

Thanks and regards,

Narender.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narender,

Run the Txn CJFN . Check the G/L and commitment items as mentioned in s-note 144169. secondly check the value categories analysis in txn CJVC

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nag,

Thanks for your reply. But we dont use concept of value categories in our system. Hence this will not help us to solve completely.

Also, running CJFN will help if the values are not transferred to PCM. But in my case, value has been posted partially (for one condition type). And running CJFN did not helped us.

We have found root cause of this error. The G/L account which is picked for MIRO, has a commitment item. And the field "Financial transaction" of this commitment item is 40. If we change the same to 30, and reconstruct the data, the value displays in CJIA. But changing field "Financial transaction" is not advised after go-live. But this is the solution or work around for the error I mentioned.

Hope this will help others to solve the complicated issues for CJIA report.

Thanks for for your input.

Regards,

Narender.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing solution with forum

Answers (0)