cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel & Expense Report App 403 forbidden from gateway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure standard out of the box Travel and Expense Report Application, I am able to get the list of trips but when ever, I edit a trip details or if I upload photo from the device I see an error log only SUP

[com.sybase.suplite.gwc.req.handler.GWCResponseAdapter]in response adapter (internal conversion){"responseCode":"403","responseMsg":"Forbidden","headers":{"server":"SAP NetWeaver Application Server / ABAP 702","content-length":"30","content-type":"text/plain; charset=utf-8"},"body":"Error when processing resource\n"}

No errors are found in /iwfnd/error_log or in the application log also.

Whereas the same application works properly with Android but sadly the error is reproduceable only with any iOS version.

Any pointers will be helpful

Regars,

Srinivas Divakarla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the OS version of the IOS device is 7 ? If yes there are known issues with ios 7 and SUP. Since you are experiencing this issue only in IOS I am assuming this possibility.

More information

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

No buddy, initially even I thought it's something to do with iOS 7 version, but just sometime ago I realized that the problem is with CSRF token configuration with SAP Netweaver Gateway,

by enabling CSRF token i have managed to fix the problem

Answers (0)