cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Invoices With Archivelink

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured  Document Type ,Document Class and SAP object VBRK  for SD invoice Billing Document.

When i Print the Invoice document and save whether can i Store the Invoice Billing Document in Archive link without any Development or Third party tools?Whether this facility is available in Standard configuration???.

If it is possible please Let me know the complete step by step procedure to store the Invoice billing document into archive link.

Regards,

veeramani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have configured OAC2,OAC3 and NACE .Given the out put  type as Print and Archive.

But am not able get any Message as "Archived Successfully".

When i give the Output as PRn then am getting the Output Document.

AM able to Store Manually against VBRK object from OAAD transaction.

I want to Store the Invoice Billing Automatically to the Content Server and i need to retrieve from the Attachments.

Please help me if i Miss any configuration.

Regards,

Veeramani

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veeramani,

I am also working on the same thing.Please go through the link may be it will helpful to you   http://scn.sap.com/thread/3342173.

Regards,

chandu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Veeramani,

Yes, it is possible to archive the documents to default CR that comes along with the SAP installations. What you need to do before archiving the printlist is to check for correct configurations.

There is no need of extra tools or development unless you are seeing for more capabilities.

Thanks,

Kolusu