cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalized Value of a PPOMA_BBP Attribute?

thomas_mueller8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a Z-Attribute in PPOMA_BBP. This worked fine (table T77OMATTR). Now my customer wants to be able to personalized it, which is also okay. But how can I read out this personalized value (if there is one)? With FM 'BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES' I can only read out the values which are maintained in PPOMA. Does it also pass back the personalized value?

Kind regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

in PPOSA you set this attribute as an administrator.

As for personalization, you can allow users to maintain these attributes by themselves (via HTML interface).

SAP Supplier Relationship Management->SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Maintain Attribute Access Rights by Role

Normally Admin assign attributes on Organisational level, and user on Position level.

Regards

Konstantin

thomas_mueller8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

your answer doen't help very much because I don't want to know how the 'normal' procedure looks in companies with maintaining PPOMA attributes but I want to know how I can retrieve the personalized value of an Attribute? Is the FM BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES taking care about this or is there a different way to retrieve the personalized value?

Kind regards,

Thomas

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Konstantin is correct. The personalised value as you call it is maintained by the user and then stored in the org model at position level. Here you can read it with all the Function Modules that are normally used.

Regards,

Robin

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yapp, check the field INHERITED in your result table