cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solution manager post installation steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

We recently configured solution manger 7.1 , we want to upgrade support packs level to sp10, what are the add- on i have to download, when upgrade support packs , another question can i upgrade sp stack level from sp06 to sp10 directley?. how to configure sld and ewa and mopz for my solution manger.

what are sap notes i have to download  for this sp upgrade . can any one knows , please guide me.

regards

vreddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vreddy,

Please check below SAP Notes for Updating SAP Solution Manager stacks and download the patches and generate stack file accordingly -

1843689 - Solution Manager 7.1 SP Stack 10: recommended corrections

1577909  Additional information about Solution Manager 7.1 SR1

You can update patch levels for both ABAP+JAVA to SPS10 with SUM tool.

SUM guide is available at:

https://service.sap.com/instguides

under SAP Solution Manager 7.1 - Update of SAP Systems Using Software Update Manager 1.0 SP09

Once update to SPS10 is done, perform the post setups with Solman_Setup.

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks alot nisha . need ur guidance , can u help me  please,. how to upgrade and how to create mopz in our land scape please, eagerly waiting for your replay

regard

vreddy

Lluis
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lluis, for sharing the blog...very helpful to generate stack file.

@ Vreddy,

Please also check below SAP note for SUM - preparations for update and known issues/problems during update :

1843776 - Central Note - Software Update Manager 1.0 SP09 [lmt_005]

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks alot nisha, start the installation , did u have any idea about sld and lmdb configuration and    how to configure mopz?. . how to add  sap systems to my solman. i recently configure sap router , waiting for ur replay.

regards

vreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Once the SP update is completed, you have to go through the post update steps via transaction SOLMAN_SETUP and ensure the System Preparation and Basic configuration is completed without error.

In System Prep step 5.1 you select your SLD server in-case you do not use the SOLMAN server i.e. the PI server. If its the same server, just specify the details again. Ensure the connection is green there.

Then in step 5.2 ensure the LMDB connection to your SLD server is correctly setup and a full sync has completed. All systems that have been registered in the SLD will then be synchronized to the LMDB and ultimately be available in the managed system configuration portion in SOLMAN_SETUP.

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sab,

Check service.sap.com/rkt-solman online learing for SPS10. Aslo use https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/instguides -> sap componentes Solution Manager relase 7.1 for PDF gudies.

BR,

K.