cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Source Creation in SAP GRC PC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to created Data Source in SAP GRC PC 10.0. I have completed the configuration with respect to the connector for ECC application server.

On the Object field tab I have selected the sub scenario as Configurable.

Connection Type is SAP System

Main I try to select the main collector I do not see the connector for ECC Application.

For connector I have made following setting:

1. Create Connector - Created Connection in ABAP Connectors Area

2. Maintain Connectors and Connection Types: Connection Type Created is SAP

Connector Definition is as follows:

Target Connector - Test

Connection Type - SAP

Source Connector - Test

Logical Port - Test

3. Maintain Connection Setting:Integration Scenario is AM (Automatic Monitoring)

Scenario Connection link is as Test (target Connector) - SAP (Connection Type) - SAP System (Connection Type Text)

After doing all above I am not able to see the Target Connector Test in the drop down list for connectors in Data Source creation screen.

Am i missing some configuration setting because of which Test Connector is not shown in the drop down list?

Please help me on this error.

Regards

JSM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear J S,

When you selected AM scenario, have you set your connector to the configurable sub scenario?

Choose the configurable sub scenario and set the connector you created in SM59 in the Scenario-Connector link.

It should work after this setting.

Thank you,

Fernando Bassuino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for your reply. I have set up my connector to the configurable sub scenario in Scenario- Connector Link setting. Still I am not able to see the connector in the drop down list in Data Source-Object Field tab for selecting the table for Data Source.

I would really appreciate your help if you help to understand why I am not able to see my connector in the drop down list.

Regards

J S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello J S,

Are you able to provide a document with the steps you are performing to create the connector?

Also, provide me the Foundation SP level you are running GRC.

Thank you,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.