Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a PO which is uncomplete or faulty => BAPI_PO_CREATE1

thomas_mueller8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to create POs out of SRM even when there are faulty or incomplete. To do this I set the Parameter MEMORY_UNCOMPLETE of BAPI 'BAPI_PO_CREATE1' to 'X'.

The description of the BAPI and these parameters seems to be fairly clear but for some reason I didn't manage to create a PO with incomplete/faulty data.

What I read yesterday in the description of the parameter MEMORY_UNCOMPLETE is that a business function PSM_USFED_CI_2 has to be activated to enable the Park/Hold functionality.

Is that correct?

What is confusion, is the fact, that this bus.funct. has obviously something to do with PSM US Federal Government and it is not reversible.

What is about the other functions like

- Prevent purchase order changes when delivery has been made

- User-defined year-end closing rules

- Credit memo offset exclusion

- etc.

are the optional? Will they harm any of the existing logistic or MM related processes in a 'normal' (not Public Sector related) ERP system?

Kind regards,

Thomas

SRM:

SRM7.02, EhP2

SRM_SERVER:     702, SP7

SRM_PLUS:          702, SP6

SAP_BASIS:          731

ERP:

EhP6 fuer ERP6.0

SAP_BASIS:          731, SP8

SAP_ABA:              731, SP8

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which is your business requirement? because this is not possible in the standard SRM.

BR.

Emanuel

thomas_mueller8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Emanuel,

my problem is that I want to create a PO which is eventually still incomplete or faulty. Because then the customer/purchasers can work on these POs in the backend system.

"I want to create POs out of SRM even when there are faulty or incomplete."

This is my requirement.

It is possible with transaction ME22N to create a PO with just a text in the item. Don't care about the error/warning messages that still exist.

According to the parameter description of MEMORY_UNCOMPLETE of BAPI_PO_CREATE1 this should be possible (to create a faulty or incomplete PO) but only when the business function as I mentioned above is turned on.

So if you are saying that this is not possible, what is the check or procedure inside the BAPI which prevents the PO being saved?

Kind regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Ok, if you are using a Classic Scenario without using SOA,Plase you try to do this:

In ECC:

-Create a Z MF copy of BBP_PO_INBOUND in ECC, modify this to change the call of BAPI_PO_CREATE1 and pass MEMORY_COMPLETE = 'X' and MEMORY_UNCOMPLETE = 'X'

In SRM

-Create a Z MF copy of MF B46B_DPO_TRANSFER. If you have set ERP_4.0. Change the call of the BBP_PO_INBOUND and replace for your new Z MF.

-Set the entry en BBP_FUNCTION_MAP acording the new MF.

-You must to adapt the logic of error handling, because in standard funcionality if the system found any error then it suspend the commit

For service procurement classic you can use active LOG_MM_CI_3 BF and set status in SRM

I understand that you dont use a Extended Classic Scenario because in this scenario you have a "hold" funcionality.

Hope this help you.

Best Regards.

Emanuel