cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install MM-SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My customer purchased only SRM-SUS (MM-SUS) license and I have to install the same.

I searched on that and found that we can install SRM-SUS separately (without installing SRM server) but I couldnot see the SRM-SUS software in SAP SMP. Can you please provide me the correct path to download the SRM-SUS.

Also send me the links/paths to get the idea on installing SRM-SUS, configraiton and integrate SRM-SUS to the ECC, PI and EP.

Thanks and Regards

KLNR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no separate system for SUS. The same package has both SRM and SUS, the configuration brings the client as SUS.

You can find part of SUS configuration in SRM configuration guide.

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

You mean to say we can use another client for SUS but my question is how it allowed to create 2 client in PRD system.

And also can you tell me about the compatible versions of PI and EP systems for SRM 7.0

Thanks and Regards

KLNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KLNR,

Yes, you can have two different client. You can check with Basis for this and PI compatible version.

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check this thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3447367

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

Can you give me the compatible versions of the EP, PI and SRM-SUS to integrate SAP  ERP EHP4 server.

And one more thing, SRM-SUS and MM-SUS is a part of SRM ABAP or SRM JAVA.

Thanks and Regards

KLNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KLNR

I don´t have this information but you can check in SAP Service Market Place o with your basis team.

Regards

Answers (0)