cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line qty from scheduling agreement not copied correctly into delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to create delivery from scheduling agreement.

I have created the Scheduling agreement for total (Rounding) qty 1000 but, create only 3 (monthly) schedule lines for 100 each in Forecast Delivery Schedule. However, when I try to create delivery document from VL01n for the due delivery, system is copying the entire SA qty instead of the confirmed (due) schedule line qty.

I checked all related config, it all looks good. Not sure what is going wrong.

I have attached screenshots of SA and delivery for better understanding of the issue.

Please help urgently.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Radha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radha,

I can see that you have used all standard settings for Scheduling Agreement like LZ Order type and LZN Item category.

Try to create delivery with Delivery Due list and not by VL01N.

Update us with the result.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

Thanks for your response. I have also tried creating the delivery using VL10 as well. But the problem still persists.

Regards

Radha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Radha,

What is the Minimum Delivery Quantity and Delivery Unit in your Material Master (sales org tab)?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Min. Dely. qty is maintained as 1 EA and Delivery unit is 0.

Screenshot for your reference.

Regards,

Radha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your time and patience. Today I debugged the Standard SAP program along with an ABAPer and found that there was some enhancement active which was changing the delivery quantities.

Finally having figured it out, I am closing this thread now.

Thanks Again,

Regards,

Radha.