Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solar01 in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below are queries which my client asked me regarding business blueprint,

1). How to change the standard Business Scenario name in structure to 'Global Business Scenario'.

2). How to add one more folder in project structure (other than standard folder Org. unit,BP,Master Data,IS).

3). Is it possible to delete Org unit and master data in Project Structure as they()client only need Business Scenario and Interface scenarios.

For these questions i explored but not able to find anything. So need advice from experts whether it is possible or not to make these changes?

Help.

Regards,

Abhishek R.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Answering to your questions:

1). How to change the standard Business Scenario name in structure to 'Global Business Scenario'.

A: This is not possible, these nodes are part of the design adopted for the projects structure and it is not possible to change this node name.

2). How to add one more folder in project structure (other than standard folder Org. unit,BP,Master Data,IS).

A: At this level, it is not possible to edit the structure adding new root nodes. You can only add Scenario nodes under "business scenarios", processes nodes under "business processes" and steps udner each process. You can also add nodes under Org. Units, Master Data, interface scenarios and configuration(solar02) but not at the same level as these.

3). Is it possible to delete Org unit and master data in Project Structure as they()client only need Business Scenario and Interface scenarios.

A: It is not possible to delete those but when generating your Blueprint or Configuration document, you may select in the scope button which parts of the structure should be included in the document, so you can just unselect those nodes.

eg.:

kind regards,

Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Fabricius for your valuable answer.

Regards,

Abhishek

Answers (0)