Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VENDOR MASTER CHANGES CAN FLOW IN BUSINESS PARTNER

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The below issue is related to SAP-REFX ( lease in Scenario).

We have made a configuration to create the business partner ( BP) automatically on the same vendor code as soon as the new vendor creates.

Now if i made any changes in vendor master its not reflecting in the BP. My requirement is get the vendor master  changes in BP also  automatically.

Can any one suggest me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

N.S.Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please refer the sap consulting note - 956054 BP-CVI customer vendor integration. If all settings are correctly mapped, real-time update should happen.

You may also check the error report at MDS_PPO2 - Post Processing Office.

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear  Mr.Hardik Sharma,

Thanks for the advise.We have made the config  ( vendor to BP  & BP to vendor )as per the SAP NOTE 956054.

But if any changes in vendor its not reflecting to BP.

But BP to vendor changes are flowing correctly.Can you advise is there any check point to do needful.

Also MDS_PPO2 - Post Processing Office do not contain any error related this.

Thanks,

N.S.Rao

andre_nakratzas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Have any changes been made to the configuration in of the synchronization objects? If you create an RFC to client 000 you can execute a compare from the configuration table.

Cross-Application Components -> Master Data Synchronization -> Synchronization Control -> Synchronization Control -> Synchronization Objects

I assume authorization is no issue and that your are doing your test with SAP_ALL.

Regards, Andre

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Thanks for the reply. Please see the attached config done at Synchronization Objects.

Also there is no authorization issue.Kindly revert if any check points to resolve  the same.

Regards,

N.S.Rao

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Pls see the below screen shot while checking the PPO ( Post processing order ) on creation of a new vendor, Its not created the BP, instead its showing the below message.

Also observed that few key  fields are impacting the BP creation / updation with changes upon vendor master creaton / change, ( Example : In control tab : Fields like Authorization  / Tax Number 2 ) Would like to know related configuration / check points how to find/change those key fields.

Can any one guide to solve it.

Rgds,

Rao

andre_nakratzas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

It's quite difficult to analyse the issue without system access but the issue could be caused by the settings in the title of the vendor (Mr., Company, etc.). When you create a vendor and use in the title e.g. Mr. and the BP role is of type "organization" you need to make sure that the settings "organisation"  is active for key 0002, or simply don't allow to use Mr. for the the vendor account group.

Transaction SPRO => IMG

Cross Application Components =>

SAP Business Partner =>

Basic Settings =>

Forms of Address =>

Maintain Forms Of Address =>

Regards, Andre

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andre,

Thank you so much for your inputs with ( Screen shots ) clarity.

As you advised I have checked it, Company option was enabled for Both person & org, Any how corrected it now & activated only for ORG.This will be resolve one error "Form of address 0002 not designated for organizations".

But while making any changes in the existing vendor not reflecting to the Business partner.

But what ever changes happened in the BP its flowing correctly to the vendor.

Can you advise me if any config need to cross check.

Regards,

N.S.Rao

Answers (0)