SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worklist created from dunning - how to display/process worklist?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am now able to create workitem from dunning.

Table DFKKWLI is populated with the workitem. But I am not sure where to see this worklist. When I execute transaction FPWLM, it shows option to create worklist. The option for display worklist is disabled.

If you guys can share some information around which TCODE to use to display worklist and process workitems in that worklist.

Thanks in advance....!!!

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

FPWLM is the only transaction to process worklists.  You need to create a worklist for the items you created via dunning,

0 Kudos

Yes. I did that as well. But where do we see those worklists? How users will access that worklist?

And one more strange thing I noticed with this worklist. When I go to transaction FPWLM, it shows collections department as 50000365.

But when I check work item table - DFKKWLI, there Center and Unit values for workitem are set to 50000366. is that an issue?

0 Kudos

If the items are created for department X, then FPWLM manager user must be assigned to department X also.  FPWLM manager user can only see/create lists for items in departments to which he is assigned.

Agent users do not use FPWLM -they use CRM collections agent view.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

Thanks for your help.

But now when I activated collections tab in the CRM, but there I am getting error message

"No Deparment found for user XX"

Any idea why this could be happening.

Thanks,

Suhas.

0 Kudos

Yes - the CRM collections agent user must be assigned via PPOME to the department which has the workitems.