cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Request Role Selection Parameter 2033 / 2034

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking into Parameter - 2033 / 2034 since we would like to restrict users from being able to select all roles within an access request.

It appears you can restrict this by business process and/or function area. My question is if we set this. Where do we assign a user to a specific business process and/or function area so they can only select those roles in an access request?

Also, we are useing End User Logon functionality so user requesting access will not have access in GRC. How would this work?

Kyle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

It's a field on the drop down list that you would make mandatory in EUP settings for the request

the user selects it. You could include the field in you initiator rule for wf to the route to appropriate are as one way for user to choose correct value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Collen,

I figured it worked that way. But personally I don't feel that is really restricting a user from anything. They can still select any BP and then select any role. It would make more sense if a BP was assigned to a user, then when request roles they could only select roles that applied.

Thanks again!