Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 do "incomplete log" check before document_save exit

c_c2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm facing a problem. We are doing a process on the moment of sales order save. The sales order cannot be saved without the process "ok" and the process cannot be created if the sales order is not ok (for example if serials are missing). So, to do that I need to call the incomplete log before my own validations. Is this possible?

Another thing is, how do I lock the "not save" option, to not allow the user to disregard the order if my process was already made.

Best Regards,

Charles.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In standard system checks incompletion log before save. I didnt understand your requirement. What is your process and what do you exactly want?

Thank$

c_c2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to force at the "before save" moment. basically I need to do a "shift + f8" by abap.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do the Incompletion directly from the Configuration settings,you also need to check Box-Incomplete messages

or do it Through Exit- USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Regards

Siva

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Charles,

Siva has already suggested, in sales doc type field "Incomplete messages", if this field is activated then an incomplete sales order can not be saved (an incomplete sales order can not be created)

System is check for completeness, so why do you want to check manually with "OK" button? User can use the standard Control + F8.

c_c2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

That's not what I need. I need to force the check before SAP do it automatically.

My solution:

DESCRIBE TABLE xvbuv LINES xa_lines.

IF xa_lines NE 0.

PERFORM folge_gleichsetzen(saplv00f).

fcode = 'FEAZ'.

SET SCREEN syst-dynnr.

CALL FUNCTION 'SAPGUI_SET_FUNCTIONCODE'

EXPORTING

functioncode = '=FEAZ'.

SUPPRESS DIALOG.

LEAVE SCREEN.

ENDIF.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I think it is not possible in standard way to do it. So better go for any technical code for the same.

For same you can try this BAPI : BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFORMDAT2.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Kundan