cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sales Manager 2.5 - Client does not download data from backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are deploying SAP Sales Manager 2.5 at a client and we are having some issues with data replication from CRM to the clients.

The installation is as follows:

- SAP CRM with the addons SMFND and SMCRM SP01 (we went for a CRM only installation and only made the required Post Installation operations)

- Agentry Sales Manager Server with the standard out of the box configuration

- SAP Sales Manager Client 2.5 for iOS

When we connect to the client using a CRM user, the initial transmit does retrieve all application data from the Sales Manager server.

Our problem is that the application is not filled with the data from CRM.

We cannot see any of the opportunities, the leads, the quotations or activities for said user.

Or when we want to create a new opportunity, the selection lists for several fields are empty.

Any idea where this could come from and how to solve it?

Many thanks

Khalid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Khalid,

I'm facing the same issue, did you find a solution? Had the solution povided by Edison worked for you?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had raised this issue to SAP, and this appear to be a problem in SAP Kernel 740 patch level lower than 45. You should be realized there will be a numbers for Short dumps appear in your ST22.

Go ahead and apply SAP Note 1946946 into SAP CRM system, and the issue is solved.

Regards,

Edison Wang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even I am facing the same problem,,,,Can some please guide us ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Do you have any solution on this issue? Are you still using the application SAP Sales Manager 2.5?

I am facing the exactly same problem. I had go through all the configuration, and everything looks OK. I even debug into the class handler and confirmed the export parameters are return the records.

But the problem is the records just not displaying on the Device and ATE.

Regards,

Edison Wang