cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need clarification on SRM & SRM SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client has purchase license of SRM-SUS and he want to install SRM-SUS. And the below is the data flow scenario I have to implement.

EHP 4 for ERP 6.0>>> PI>>> SRM-SUS>> EP.

Already they are having SAP ERP EHP 4 and I have to install PI, SRM-SUS and EP servers. Now the below are the queries:

1) Is this possible to install only SRM-SUS (without installing SRM)??

2) What would be the backend server for the SRM-SUS?? Means the backend system for the SRM-SUS is either SRM or ERP??

3) If we install only SRM-SUS, will SRM-SUS store any data physically (because I need to give the sizing details of the SRM Server)??

4) In our case there are around 4,000 suppliers and 30,000 POs/documents generated per month. What would be the apprx server sizing for SRM-SUS (especially RAM and Harddisk)

Thanks and Regards

Naresh Kasireddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

1) Yes, you can have only SUS.

2) You can have MM as backend system.

3) Yes, all the PO related documents stores at SUS system.

4) You can check with system admin/basis to findout the size.

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thank you so much for reply. I have few more queries:

1) I could not see any installation document for only SRM-SUS in the service market place. Can you please share the path of the installation document for only installing SRM-SUS

2) Even I could not find the software to install only SRM-SUS in the SAP SMP. But I could a component SAP SRM SUS LOCIN with the following 2 version:

SAP SRM SUS LOCIN 100

SAP SRM SUS LOCIN 701

If I double click on the "SAP SRM SUS LOCIN 100" then I could see the add-in: "LOCINSUS 100: Add-On Installation"

3) If SRM-SUS is a add-in, then how can we install without SRM??

Can you please share the standard documents.

Thanks and Regards
KLNR

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

you got a wrong answer for your initial question

"1) Is this possible to install only SRM-SUS (without installing SRM)?? "

No it is not possible. SUS is part of the SRM_SERVER software component you cannot install it without installing the SRM_SERVER software. Of course you do not need to configure the SRM part, if you only want to use the SUS functionality with your ERP system, meaning the MM-SUS scenario.
You can find all installation and configuration guides on http://service.sap.com/instguides under SAP Supplier Relationship Management.

SUS LOCIN is the localization addon for some India specific functionality in SUS, this can be installed on your existing SRM_SERVER if required.

regards

Zoltan

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos