Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split by Material Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts-

Good day!
I would like to ask how to make invoice split based on material types of the line items inside it? See below for the scenario.

Summary:

Africa market is requesting invoice split for liquid materials (MFFG) and Returnable Containers (DIST) for intercompany orders. Currently, invoice splitting through material type is not yet considered. Below are the scenarios(SAP Standard) of INVOICE SPLIT if header and item data are different:
1.  Different Payer
2.  Different Payment terms
3.  Different Destination country
4.  Different Actual GI date
5.  Different Incoterms
6.  Different Billing date and billing due date
7.  Different Billing doc type
8.  Different Foreign data trade
9.  Different Sold to party/Partners
10.Different Shipping point 

Required Change:

Enable Invoice Split base on Material type for intercompany orders of African sales organizations (TBC). One intercompany invoice for Liquid Materials (MFFG) and another intercompany invoice for Returnable Containers (DIST).

Hoping for your positive and immediate response.

-Bert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VBRK, there is a field ZUKRI which is performing the invoice split based on certain pre-defined conditions.  In VTFL, for the field VBRK/VBRP, currently, there would be some routine assigned where you can see this field.  Here, ask your technical team to create a zee routine by copying this existing routine and include Material type also

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi-

What if there will be two line items in the delivery having different material types (i.e. MFFG and DIST), will be it be added also to field ZUKRI?

I check on transaction VTFL, it is currently using routine 003. I went to its source code, see code below.

FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_003.

DATA: BEGIN OF ZUK,

MODUL(3) VALUE '003',

VTWEG LIKE VBAK-VTWEG,

SPART LIKE VBAK-SPART,

VGBEL LIKE VBRP-VGBEL,

END OF ZUK.

ZUK-VTWEG = VBAK-VTWEG.

ZUK-SPART = VBAK-SPART.

IF KURGV-PERFK = SPACE.

ZUK-VGBEL = VBRP-VGBEL.

ENDIF.

VBRK-ZUKRI = ZUK.

ENDFORM.

So, MFFG and DIST will be concatenated to field VBRK-ZUKRI at one time together with 003, VTWEG, SPART, and VGBEL?

-Bert

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
What if there will be two line items in the delivery having different material types

Since you are going to do customization as to how the system should behave, you have to decide whether to split or not.  Accordingly, your technical team can write coding and force the system to work as you want.

G. Lakshmipathi