Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crm middleware replication error from r/3 to srm 7.0

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to configure middleware configuration in srm and I successfully created all except when I started downloading for SERVICE_MASTER the status is still in running.Now when I checked it  in SMQ2 in srm its having the status SYSFAIL.When I clicked on SYSFAIL its showing me the information "ERROR IN MAPPING ( DETAILS TRANSACTION : SMW01) ".Again when I checked in SMW01 there I got 3 errors with Bdoc Validation error. When I clicked on it , it showed me error "Value M4 to M31 is not permitted for attribute Order Unit" "M4 to M31 is not a unit of measure".

Again when I clicked on information below there it showed " Category for service category ZEDW and ZFMS does not exist".

I don't understand when every thing is working fine then why my SERVICE_MASTER is still in running status with these errors.I am also attaching few screenshots which will make you clear.Also I did all configuration with the help of

I don't know whats wrong , what did I missed

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Regarding the UoM error, have you checked in CUNI that everything is correct?

Object DNL_CUST_SRVMAS replicated correctly. I think this one has the service categories.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Martin

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin SRM ,

Can you tell me the complete process as how to check CUNI and yes everything is showing in green .What might be the error.In R3AC1 I haven't maintained any filter for service_master.Do I have to maintain also when I clicked on it, its giving two reference for table ASMD and ASMDT with few field which one I should go for.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I checked in CUNI tcode both in R/3 and SRM side and all the details which are present in R/3 are there in SRM and the error of UOM for which it is giving are not present in R/3 then from where it is picking up.As you can see M4 to M38 I am getting this error and till M3 it is created in R/3 then from where its getting all these UoM.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Solved I haven't maintained filter for service_master in r3ac1 thats why I was getting this error .

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to know you solved it! You need to maintain filters to sync object with backend.

Kind regards

Answers (0)