cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDM 7.2 - GRC 5.3 integration error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have successfully integrated IDM with GRC via VDS. We have a technical user created at GRC which we are using within VDS GRC configuration to initiate GRC webservice call. Everything was working fine but suddenly I have started receiving below error. I have reset the GRC technical user password and confirm that user is not locked. Please refer the attachment.

Thanks,

Dhiman Paul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With a HTTP Error code of 401 and unauthorized I would review profiles/roles/security related permissions with the ID that is handling the communications between the two systems.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have overcome this error by making some at GRC risk analysis.

I have another question related to same GRC integration. I ran initial load of GRC framework, which has pulled all SAP technical roles as privilege in IDM. Before that I have pulled all users from HCM. But I am unable to see roles which were already assigned to those users under assigned privilege tab of users. That means after initial load I was expecting roles which were already assigned to users those will be shown under "assigned privilege" tab of respective users. What is the suggested way to bring that user - role relationship in IDM?

I should not be assigning those roles to user which were already assigned to respective users before IDM came into picture. do I need to write any recon job to get the role-user relation from target system (ERP/ECC)? Or I should trigger business rule in IDM to assign roles to users as part of my go-Live activity without provisioning to GRC?

Please suggest me the best way to resolve this.

Thanks,

Dhiman Paul.