cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Status of the sales order not Updated??

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

One of my end-user has created the sales order on 20th Sep-2012 and he delivered all the goods and billed too.

But still the status of some items are been telling as Not referenced/not delivered Etc...

Note:

1.This entire sales document has been created without any reference document.

2.for some materials like line item No-400 the item X has been replaced by Y in the later times(On 4th Feb13) and you can see that screen shot-4

also... At the creation date old material has no material statistics update in MMR and new material has been entered with Statistics grp in MMR--is this a reason for not updating???

3.Even though billing done --why for some line items system is showing as open(see the screen shot-3)

Pl help....

Phanikumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

-From my screen 3 ,now i understood why system is showing as 0-open due to no-open quantity for billing--Thanks for this.

But Why system is showing as Not referenced for some line items where the entire Sales order created without any reference???Why it is showing for some line items only???

Pl see the screen shot of Complete Header for your reference.(Obviously it will show as Being processed due to some line items has shown as ""Not completed"")

Pl do find and let me know..

Phanikumar

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any Suggestion on this issue--Pl help.

Phanikumar

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tell me one thing ,from which transaction ,you have taken these screen shots ( need more info on what you have shared screen shots ) ?

Thanks,

Naren

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

I have taken this screen shots by going into VA02---select all the line items---Gone to status---pl see the screen shots...Also changes can be observed from VA03--enter the number and go to environment--changes...

Hey dear help me in this issue to understand more clearly this problem...

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

2.for some materials like line item No-400 the item X has been replaced by Y in the later times(On 4th Feb) and you can see that screen shot-4

also... At the creation date old material has no material statistics update in MMR and new material has been entered with Statistics grp in MMR--is this a reason for not updating???

I dont think,statistics group is effecting like this way.There would be some another .In my system ,I got complete status in the place not referenced of your's current header status.If possible ,please click on + current hdr status and share that screen shot for understanding.

3.Even though billing done --why for some line items system is showing as open(see the screen shot-3)

Query 3 :You have completely picked the material quantity in VL01N and that same quantity you billed in VF01.If you observe once again screen shot 3 of yours ,the 0.000 pc is open it means there is no open quantity.

If there is 1.000 pc open it means there is 1 open quantity.

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is nothing to deal with status of statistic group updation with sale order status.

For status please check item categories are same or not for those items with complete status and with not reference status.

Check completion rule field in item category settings and see what is maintained there.

Paste two more screen shots. 1 of Item status tab of completed item and 2 item with not referenced status. Double click on line item go to status tab and paste that screen here.

Thank$

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam--firstly thanks for your immediate reply in helping me.

Pl see the screen shots as you suggested one for completed (Line item 10)and

one for Not referenced(400 line item).(Screen shots 6 and 7)

My doubt is even for the completed line item--why status is showing as open from Screen shot-5??(Also pl see screen shot-10 with total details)

Any way There are some line items having TAN(Exciseable line item in my Organisation)& ZAN(Non-Exciseable line item in my Organisation)(Copy of TAN)----But still showing as Not referenced

Also in VOV7 Both the item categories are having BLANK in Completion rule field.(Screen shot8&9)

Phanikumar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

From your settings and screens everything looks fine to me except one thing. In screen shots you have pasted screens of TAN and in one item there is reference related field and in other its not there.

What is your sales process? Sale order > DO > Invoice or is there something else involved in this?

Thank$

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is normal --Sales order>>>Delivery>>>PGI>>>Invoice>>>Excise invoice.

Yes--That's what my issue is--why status has came for  some line items  with  REFERENCE  and some are not..where the entire sales order created without any reference.

In screen 10 why system is showing as OPEN--even though billing done completely and payment also received back.

Phanikumar