Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find who unlike my comment

former_member183012
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Today My 10 points reduced when i saw perticular space the is message Someone unliked your comment.

Can sombody tell me how to find out which comment and person name?

Regards,

Ganesh Bothe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think nobody unliked your comment.

It seems that the entire document to which you added a comment was rejected or deleted

As you can see in the screenshot, you got 2 likes but there is no subject header mentioned, this means that the document is no longer present or got moved to a non-public space.

A deletion of a document will remove the points, just the reputation tab lists only positive events, and they do not vanish with the deletion

former_member183012
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I think 5 likes on my comment present in one blog "event based chain" by pani...today i saw that bolg is not present I think thats why anyway thanks to all

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, not possible to find or name the person. so take it easy. its common on scn.

its happens to me weekly 1 or 2 days.

Thanks

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If any user name RAM like you any comment, the only he can unlike the comment, other user can't unlike the RAM's like.

And you can't find the content.

I can see in your profile there are many content has been unlike at forum SAP NetWeaver Business War…

May be one user like you comment sequence.. and today he unlike this all.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you can ever find it. I don't see the necessity of this feature as what happened to you, is something rare.

ntn