Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner Scenarios in Solman7.1

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!,

We're a VAR Partner an Using a Solution Manger 7.1 SP10.

Our customers use our Solman for opening an incident for SAP SMP and EWA reporting.

In this Solman there is a "Business Partner" layer, so we need to assign a system to business partner in managed system configuration and in smsy we need to select a business partner etc.

But now in managed system configuration I'm creating a Logical System and adding production system to under it. After that in LMDB start screen I'm selecting the Logical System, clicking Edit and in main screen Adding Business Partner number to box, clicking Save. It's written that The Save process is done without problem.

But After I change to Read Only mode, I see that the business partner box is empty. After I check it in Table "SMSY_LOG_COMP" I see that the KOMPZ area is empty.

Or ın SMSY, I'm selecting a Business Partner and entering the SMSY but I can't find the system for this customer.

We have lot's of problem for this Business Partner layer. Do you have any suggestion for this issue?

Regards

Tutku

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SMSY is almost obsolete in solman 7.1, please dont proceed with SMSY. All data sync from SLD or from smp.

check the notes  1490774 - Batch Job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT

as per the note the corresponding table would be V_BP_SPC

please check

Thanks

Jansi

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

You're right that SMSY is obsolete, but for EWA configuration I need to assign Logical System to a Solution and I know that i can do it only in SMSY, Am I wrong?

Regards

Tutku