Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

see project structure with long Text in CJ20n

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please let me know if there is any option to see project structure along with long Text maintained in CJ20n on a single screen. is it possible to download the project structure in excel along with long text?

Thanks,

Viru.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

I think it may not be possible to retrieve from a standard report. One work around is that you can make user field character length as 20 and enter the long text(if it is below 20characters) and then you can use CN41 and then you can export.

Lets check what other experts suggest.

Regards,

Seshagiri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

In standard report CN41 it is not possible to get long text maintained in project definition.

it is possible to get description only but having limit of 40 char. only.

if you want to long text in your report you have to develop report like CN41 with additional  column and then same report should be downloaded in Excel format.

Regards,

Sandeep

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Long text Tab are not shown in CN41 Tcode  it only shows Short Description field from CJ20n , My user maintain long text up to 100 character in Long text Tab for Project or WBS , They want to see all field from CJ20n >  WBS Element Overview > Overview tab , including long text . I think it may be not possible in Std. Screen or Tcode need new development.

Thanks to all 

Virendra .

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

Please check the forum or Google it and you'll find  the answer of your query. Kindly make it a practice to search before posting. You'll learn more in this way.

Yes,there is a std.t-code for it. Please search for it .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Virendra,

Where is long text maintained in CJ20N that you are referring.

You can try checking Hierarchy Graphic ( Select Project and press Shift + F6) in CJ20N.

Secondly, There is no function available to download project structure from CJ20N.

You need to go for development.

Alternatively refer standard structure reports like CN41,CNS41 and download the project structure in Excel from these reports.

Regards

Tushar