cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical system name vanishing in Business system of SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SLD > Business system > Integration tab , the logical system name is vanishing after a few days. So every time i have to change the associated technical system with client '000' & then again i have to specify the client no. as required & save it.

The next thing which i got is SAP Note: 1740953- Logical system name vanished in Business system of SLD.

Should i follow the procedure given in the note? Is it the right solution to the problem?

I am using NW730 SP5.

Thanks & Reghards,

Vinit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

Please close the thread if it got solved, so that the future followers can able to understand whether it got cleared or not.

Regards,

karthick

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

HI vINITH,

You mentioned that u r using PI 7.30 AND SP5 and I had checked the NOTE 1740953, which you mentioned and its relevant to NW7.30 AND sp5  u take the help of BASIS guy and normalize the hostname in ALE Logical system and you can follow the Note that helps you.

Hope this helps.

With Regards,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karthick,

m not getting what does 'normalizing the host name in 'ALE logical system ' mean?

Have understood the rest of the procedure.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinit.

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please go through the Note again,and ask basis guy open SLD and follow the note given below

Reason and Prerequisites

The host name for the Logical ALE system is not correctly normalized in the SLD.

The normalized host name should be converted to lowercase letters and should not contain the fully qualified host name.

For ur better understanding,i had given the SLD SS,so rest u have to take care.

Reward it helps u,

Karthick

ONavas
Participant
0 Kudos

First, I have the issue with SAP PI 7.10 Stack 15,

I think this is not the soluciont, because in the oss note you can read:

Since it would be ovewritten by the next run of the data supplier, it is strongly recommended the relevant patches to be applied.

Also the same solution and more clear to understand is to modify directly the Business System changing the Logical System manually (and not directly in CIM repository).

The solution is apply the corresponding patches to your system.

Can you confirm if you have solved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Applied the patches......Issue resolved

ONavas
Participant
0 Kudos

OK, close the thread please.

santosh_k3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,