Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Slowness After Upgrade to EHP 7

anuradha_wijesinghe
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello People ,

This is Very Critical situation and need all ur help. we done upgrade to SAP EHP 7 . After installation of this and released to production. So now production people complaining that this production server is very slow. As a abapers of the Project Team, we cant find a reason and solution .

Basically this transaction are comming slow, (CO02, CO01, CO08..... and etc)

Can anyone tell me the cause of this matter. Or any area we have to check.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

Any progress on performance issue?Kindly let me know if you need any more help for this.

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi dubey,

No master, Its not a performance issue. Sever hardware and usage is fine. What i need to know, is that a trouble coming from new version (EHP 7) or any configuration do with this version.

Thanks a lot for the reply .   

0 Kudos

Hi,

SGEN Completed before tha system has been handed over ?

Thanks,

Arun.

0 Kudos

What is SGEN ??

0 Kudos

Hi All

SGEN basically  generation set, those objects which were not generated in the last/previous run due to termination or system error will be generated.

Regeneration - All objects of the generation set used in the previous run of transaction SGEN are generated.

Running SGEN is compulsory for any patch refresh and upgrade activity.After successfully running of SGEN transaction slowness issue will resolve.

Thanks

Manish