cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA report not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Solman system unable to generate EWA report after 4th Nov ,Even I have tried to generate it manually on 18th Nov however it showed error that "Unable to reach Remote TRP".When I rolled mouse cursor on red flag it shows that " Dates of session overdue ".

Kindly help me to resolve the error so that Solman able to generate EWA report on Regular basis.Kindly find the attached image.

Thanks in advance....!!!

Regards,
parag.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're seeing "Dates of session overdue" because you're looking at a request that's a few weeks old. As Nisha said, check your RFC destinations from SOLMAN to TRP and from TRP to SOLMAN. If this is a satellite system on a different network then you may have to check that SAP Router is functioning correctly on both ends (if you are in fact using it).

After you've confirmed connection, you can manually request a new EWA report from SOLMAN and then run a "refresh sessions" job in transaction SDCCN on TRP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

Please check RFC connections to Managed system and BACK destination from Managed system to Solution Manager are working.

Also check below SAP Knowledge Base articles to analyze and resolve issue further -

1907383 - How to setup and troubleshoot EarlyWatch Alert reports in SAP Solution Manager 7.1

1769513 - EWA not generated - session data is overdue (red flag status)

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha