cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TAO 3.0 error->RFC destination TST_<SID>_CLNT<CLIENT> found, but selected system is not reachable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed SAP TAO3.0.1.6 with solution manager 7.1.

I am able to connect to Solution Manager through TAO.

But when I am trying to connect to System Under Test through TAO, I am getting following error-

"RFC destination TST_<SID>_CLNT<CLIENT> found but selected system is not reachable"

"The test of connection to System Under Test<SID> via your solution manager failed"

RFC "TST_<SID>_CLNT<CLIENT>" is available in solution manager. From solution manager I am able to reach the System Under Test through this RFC.

Only while connecting from SAP TAO this issue is happening.

SAP TAO screen shot is provided.

Thanks in advance.

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sachin,

In SAP TAO, a system is only listed as system under test if the following is the case:

o A valid RFC Destination of type TST_<SID>_CLNT<CLNT> exists.

o The server host configured in the SAP Logon entry matches the entry in the Landscape Management Data Base (LMDB).

User need to access the standard role SAP_TAO_AGENT_RFC

Check for the following Authorizations:

SAP_TST_AGENT_RFC

System under Test

Authorization for communication between the SAP Solution Manager system and the system under test. Assigned to the technical user set in the RFC destination handling the connectivity between the SAP Solution Manager system and the system under test.

SAP_SM_S_RFCACL

System under Test

Authorization to start/stop trace recording on the managed SAP system, and collect the trace information for TBOM creation

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Works for me, thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

We are facing exactly the same issue, with the same environment (Solman 7.1, ST-TST 3.00, system under test is ECC 6)

Can you please let me know if have any progress regarding this issue, thanks