cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Recent' functionality - Timesheet Cost Center Entry (Fiori)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How does the ‘Recent’ functionality work in the Cost Center entry wthin the Timesheet app?  Is this configurable to display cost elements used within a defined time period?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christi,

Recent entries are combination of the Worklist entries and the recently successfully submitted entries in the session.

The worklist entries are the same which you see in the backend in cat2 transaction.

Once you log out and login again the recent entries will only have worklist entries in the beginning. When you save some entry that entry will be added to the Recent tab.

Hope that clarifies.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I have an issue with CC list not showing up in Cost assignment.

Is there any settings needs to be done or we just have to type the cost number manually.

Srikanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Christi,

Do you know how does it work on ERP without Fiori?

If it works on ERP, we can find a solution. All codes are available for Fiori apps and you can extend it, if the standard functiona are not enough for your business.

I'm sure SCN members who have HR background can help for this question.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I am not sure how it works on ERP.  My question is not suggesting it doesn't work in Fiori.  I am simply asking if someone can describe the expected functionality of the 'Recent' tab in the Cost Center entry workflow.  We are unsure how the 'Recent' functionality is meant to work out of the box without any customizations.

Thanks,

Christi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Christi,

Please upload the screenshot of the Fiori app. I'm not clear which UI you are talking about.

Also find your expected data in ERP.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see screen shot below.  I do not have access to ERP at this time.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Christi - in theory it would be a shortcut list of 'Recent' entries that you've chosen for time entry.  If you pick the combination of options in the 'Add' tab and add the task to your timesheet does this entry now show up in the 'Recent' List for quick selection?

Regards,

Jeremy

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Christi,

It is something like last used entries because most of employees repeat same activities and assigned cost objects are same as past.

Does add function work in your system?

Please check your support package level and you can learn OData troubleshooting.

Regards,

Masa