Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement type and inspection lot stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I hope you guy can help me.

How can i modify a movement type (a new one that i've created) that, when I use that movement (the same as 322) in MB1B, it creates a lot inspection with inspection lot stock?

Right now, it creates the inspection lot, but the inspection lot tab does not show...

Help me please!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Post to Insp. lot stock button mark or not. If not then tick the button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Craig, yes, i mean that the inspection stock tab does not show.

And yes, the inpsection lot stock on the inspection tab is marked

I think it's because of the movement type. When I do an 322 in MB1B, the inspection stock tab is shown, but when I use the 322 O, the tab does not show.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victoria,

322 O is for Sub contractor stock movement. I understand that is the reason you don't see a inspection stock tab in QA32.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Yes, we have un-restricted use inventory at the sub contractor and we need to create an inspection lot for that inventory (making a posting change to quality control) with movement type 322 O.

SAP creates the inspection lot once we do the movement at MB1B, but the stock tab for posting inventory change on QA11 does not appear. ¿Can you explain why does this happen?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP will not control inventory at the sub-contractor.  There are several postings out there with regard to this issue.

Just google with the following terms:

SAP QI stock subcontractor

Craig

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. I'm not sure what you mean when you say

"it creates the inspection lot, but the inspection lot tab does not show."

Do you mean the inspection STOCK tab for posting inventory does not show?

I assume it is creating an inspection lot with an 08 inspection type.  Is the 08 inspection type set up in the material master to post the stock to QI?

Craig