cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send RZ70 SLD data to more than 1 solman system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends and colleagues,

I have searched for sap notes and searched the scn docs, but I still do not have a definitive answer. Hope you can help me.

In RZ70 of my managed system, i want to send the SLD data to more than 1 solution manager system. But, as per rz70, only one host can be placed. How then can I be able to input TWO (2) hosts to be sent in RZ70? are there any workarounds for this?

Thank you!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padernal,

You can use SLD bridge to forward data from one Solution Manager SLD to other Solution Manager SLD.

Logon to Central SLD in which data is being sent with RZ70.

Then add data supplier to Solution Manager SLD's so that all Technical systems data will be forwarded to these SLD's.

Please check below link for detailed steps -

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Connect+Managed+Systems+to+SLD

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nisha,

this solution works if you want data of all systems in second solution manager.

But if you, for example, only want to get data of productive systems, this is not a solution. With sld bridging all data will be forwarded.

So, is there a solution to do this just for special marked systems as in RZ70?

I think it could be possible with modifying report RSLDAGDS, which is used in job SAP_SLD_DATA_COLLECT.

Regards,

Julia

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Julia, we did that just with a external background program that change the SLD information in RZ70 configuration table, and on each execution of the job send the information to one or other solman SLD.

Table: SLDAGADM

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

thanks for this information.

I had a look into table SLDAGADM yesterday, but field RFCDEST is empty.

So how does program RSLDAGDS know which rfc destination to use? Is it hard coded to use SLD_UC?

Regards

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. SLD_UC and SLD_NUC is default values.